We know that Whatsapp application is one of those applications that can not be missing in our day to day. Despite having other alternatives such as Telegram that have managed to take root in our country, the vast majority of the public still have Whatsapp as a main option. Today we bring you a tutorial to learn how to use Whatsapp on a tablet and not stay without your favorite messaging application.
A few days ago we knew that Whatsapp extended its service in Android 2.3 until 2020, good news for those who have old devices, even if you have a tablet that is already somewhat outdated. Below we will explain two systems, one through the application of Whatsapp for Android and another through Whatsapp Web.
Follow this tutorial to use Whatsapp on a tablet in a few simple steps
Install Whatsapp via APK
- First go to your Android tablet browser here and download the Whatsapp APK. We can not go directly to Google Play because it does not allow your tablet download.
- In order to install an app from other repositories other than Google Play on your device, you must go to Settings / Security / Unknown sources and enable the option.
- Later we proceed to its installation, we will go ahead although it tells us that the app is not compatible with our tablet. At the time of checking the account, if our device does not have support for SIM card, we will have to enter another phone number to complete the verification.
- Finally, keep in mind that the number you have used, can only be used in a WhatsApp account. If you then log into Whatsapp on your mobile with that same number, you will leave this active on your tablet.
Use Whatsapp Web and do not complicate your life
If you’ve lived under a bridge for the past few months, you may not have realized yet that there’s a Whatsapp Web version. To install it we will proceed with the following steps:
- First open the tablet browser and enable the option “View as a computer”, then go here.
- Now go to your mobile and open the Whatsapp application and go to Menu / Whatsapp Web / and scan the QR code that will appear on the tablet.
- The main problem we have is that we have to access the browser and enable the web version every time we want to use Whatsapp. So we can use applications like WhatsWeb Weblite , which allows us to enter directly into Whatsapp Web from the desktop option.
Finally we leave you a small tutorial if you want to use two Whatsapp accounts at a time on the same device through the Parallel Space application . You no longer have excuses to take Whatsapp everywhere.