The Moto Z2 Force is getting closer and promises to be a top of the range for real. A Snapdragon 835 processor, 4 or 6 gigabytes of RAM and a 2730 mAh battery would give life to this terminal.
We recently talked about the latest developments on the Moto Z2 Force, such as its dual camera and its Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It almost no longer hides secrets for us, and still more things are still being filtered. To begin with, we already have all its features in full and with all details. And yes, it promises to be what it is: a brown beast with the own line that marked the first Moto Z.
Features of the Moto Z2 Force in full
The hardware that would mount the Moto Z2 Force is first class, as it could not be otherwise a Motorola Moto Z. One of the most relevant data would be its complete compatibility with Moto Mods, maintaining its modularity even when it is somewhat stopped. Among other components, we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and two versions of RAM: 4 or 6 gigabytes. With new double camera, something in which this model stands out.
Here is the complete list of features:
- 5’5 “QHD Super AMOLED screen.
- Dimensions: 155.8 x 76 x 6.1 mm
- Weight: 143 g
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-Core.
- GPU Adreno 540.
- Memory RAM of 4 or 6 gigabytes depending on the zone.
- Internal memory of 64 or 128 gigabytes, expandable by micro-SD cards up to 2 terabytes.
- 2730 mAh battery.
- Motorola’s own TurboPower type C powered USB flash drive.
- Dual camera: a 12MP (1.25μm pixel) color sensor f / 2.0, PDAF with autofocus laser and a monochrome secondary sensor of identical specifications.
- 5MP f / 2.2 front camera 85 degrees wide-angle with dual-tone led flash and facial recognition.
- Connectivity: LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 with update guaranteed to Android 8.0 O, fingerprint sensor and support for Moto Mods.
- Colors: Black, gold and gray (only with T-Mobile).
It is a joy that Motorola continue betting on the Moto Mods and that they continue being compatible with each other. On the other hand, we have a hardware of the highest and sure that along with cleaning your version of Android 7.1.1 Nougat will give us a performance more than spectacular. It highlights the inclusion of a double camera and the inclusion of a front LED flash, sign that the photographic section is beginning to take weight within the priorities of Motorola.
Availability and price of Moto Z2 Force
Against all odds, the Motorola Moto Z2 Force can now be booked on its official website. The methods of payment are two: financing at a cost of about $ 33 per month or base price: $ 800.
The Moto Z2 Force will be available for your complete purchase from August 10 , being in reserve until then. This page confirms all the features we have talked about, leaving this Moto Z2 Force in place of the biggest. And it has the rather complicated battle, so it is key for Motorola to know how to advertise its new flagship efficiently.