Luxury fashion brands, partly because of their quality, originality, elegance, the glamor of their designs, and of course; Due to their prices, are considered as a sign of distinction and social class, only available to a few. People in the world visit a few clothing brands whose stores are on the most expensive streets in major cities worldwide. Paris, London, Milan, and New York are some cities where the tourist with high purchasing power will not return without passing through its most luxurious shopping streets.
Most Expensive Clothing Brands In The World
Gucci is one of the most expensive and luxury fashion clothing brands industry in the world that dedicated to designing and manufacturing clothing, shoes, watches, perfumes, and jewelry, founded by Guccio Gucci in 1921 in Florence, Italy.
Currently, the Gucci group maintains commercial interests in fashion brands such as Yves Saint Laurent, Sergio Rossi, or Balenciaga, among others in Perfumes such as Ermenegildo Zegna Oscar de la Renta or Armani. It also owns stakes in other watches, jewelry, and handbag brands. After the Covid-19 pandemic, masks have gone from a hated necessity to a fashion accessory.
And it was Gucci in her first high-profile appearances in the West that featured American singer Billie Eilish sporting a designer mask during this year’s Grammy Awards. At Paris Fashion Week, French designer Marine Serre presented costumes paired with face masks to the public.
The designer Coco Chanel in 1910 founded Chanel is a French fashion house in Paris, specializing in haute couture luxury items, bags, shoes, jewelry, and cosmetics. Chanel has boutiques worldwide in exclusive shopping districts and runs its shows in the most important fashion capitals.
Chanel, also faced with the new circumstances, has chosen to protect itself in style with its double C masks and other versions with a stamped logo of the basic medical element at Paris Fashion Week in 2020.
3. Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton is a French company founded in 1854 specializing in travel items. For 30 years, it has been the main sponsor of America’s Cup, and it has 445 stores in 62 countries. Now everyone considers it is the most exclusive luxury brand in the world.
Armani is an Italy-based company founded by Giorgio Armani in 1975. Designs and manufactures company products in different categories, including clothing, fashion accessories, cosmetics, fragrances, home interiors, jewelry, watches, and glasses.
The firm has several lines aimed at different audiences:
- Armani Collezioni is a more expensive high-end line than the Armani Exchange Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani lines, but in terms of price, it is between the high-end ready-to-wear lines and the Giorgio Armani range of the haute couture line.
- Armani Exchange is geared towards a younger clientele and is characterized by having an urban, ready-to-wear style, especially in t-shirts, jeans, polo shirts, and sports jackets.
- Armani Beauty sells cosmetics, accessories for skincare, perfumes, and colognes.
Prada is an Italian fashion brand. Founded by Mario Prada in 1913, the firm took a radical turn with the arrival of Miuccia Prada, the founder’s granddaughter, in 1978, becoming a great international firm in a few years. They presented Prada’s first ready-to-wear collection in the fall-winter season of 1989.
Cosmetics Ana Prada also markets perfumes, collaborating with the Spanish fashion company Puig.
The clothing brand Versace is an Italian fashion house founded by Gianni Versace in the year of 1978. Under the various Versace Group brands, Versace made designs, markets, and distributes luxury clothes, accessories, fragrances, makeup, and furniture. Versace is one of the world’s leading fashion houses today.
The brand markets a wide variety of lines such as:
- Gianni Versace is the mainline covering high-quality clothing, jewelry, watches, fragrances, cosmetics, and furniture.
- Versace Collection is a clothing line that combines elements from the Gianni Versace line while focusing on the fashionable season’s trends. The young audience is the main aim of Versace Collection and is more accessible to different economic demographics.
- Versace Jeans Couture, a casual clothing line, mainly focuses on a casual wardrobe like denims and T-shirts with the logo of Gianni Versace. It is accessible and affordable.
- Versace Sport comprises sports apparel and accessories with the brand’s name often stamped on T-shirts.
- Versace Home Collection is a line of home products in different styles.
Fendi is an Italian fashion firm founded in Rome in 1918 to specialize in leather products. It currently belongs to the LVMH group and sells coats, ready-to-wear clothing, perfumes, glasses, watches, and other accessories.
Valentino is a clothing brand company founded in 1959 by Valentino Garavani and based in Milan. It is a fashion and perfume brand of the most prestigious globally.
9. Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs was the creative director of the prestigious fashion brand Louis Vuitton from 1997 to 2014. Jacobs named in 2010 in a Magazine
Today, you can find Marc Jacobs stores all over the world. The company sells a wide range of products, from bags and shoes to glasses and perfumes, under different brand names: Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Little Marc for children, and Stinky Rat.
Christian Dior Couture was founded in Paris in 1947 by fashion designer Christian Dior. He currently designs and manufactures some of the most coveted haute couture in the world and pret-a-porter fashion such as men’s clothing, glasses, perfumes, bags, and other accessories.
Its headquarters are in Paris, and it currently has more than 160 boutiques along the most prestigious streets and shopping centers around the world.
In many movies, they used Dior clothes. In Alfred Hitchcock’s Stage Fright, in one scene, the costumes for the character played by Marlene Dietrich are from the French Maison Dior.