No matter how big or small, the luxuries or the style of the decoration, it is essential that your home is a space that nourishes you of comfort and well-being.
Nothing more refreshing than arriving at night at your home and feel that it is the perfect place to relax and rest and if you are most of the time in it, with more reason.
This is why we bring you some very simple tricks that will undoubtedly improve the atmosphere in your home.
The aromatherapy happens to be one of the best ways to get a perfect state of relaxation.
It offers you different benefits, including stress reduction and better sleep quality.
Cover your house with a delicious smell with the following air freshener that you can prepare at home:
- 15 drops of essential oil (of the aroma that you prefer)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda (1 g)
- Glass container with lid
- Wooden or plastic spoon
- Mix essential oil and baking soda in the bowl.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or plastic.
- Leave it covered for a full day.
- The next night, uncover and let out the aroma.
If you want to cover more areas of your house, dip cotton balls in the oil and place them in strategic points to cover all corners of the home.
2. Have a plant at your home
Plants help improve air quality, reduce levels of dryness and offer different benefits both bodily and emotional.
The most recommended to produce an effect of tranquility and harmony are:
- Lavender. It is believed that this plant is excellent to protect the home from bad energy, it is recommended to put it near the entrance of the house.
- Ivy. It increases people’s self-esteem. Its color and smell convey joy and confidence.
- Violet. If discord and conflict arise frequently in your home, this plant will help you establish peace and reduce stress.
You can also have other plants that will serve you, as well as adornment, to alleviate discomforts. This is the case of rosemary, thyme, and laurel.
3. Avoid clutter
Even if you live running all day and your time is very limited, try to leave everything in place.
- It is uncomfortable to get home and find it dirty and cluttered.
- If you have too many things without a fixed place chooses to put everything in boxes under the bed, so they will not be watered throughout the house.
- Also, get rid of clothes and ornaments too old and ruined. When it comes to the truth, they only hinder and create a bad environment in your home.
4. Allow light to enter your home.
It is very important that you let natural light come into the house.
- This reduces energy consumption, helps your home to look wider and cleaner and purifies the environment.
- On the other hand, we can not forget that sunlight contributes to the production of vitamin D because by the action of the rays of the sun the body assimilates this important vitamin.
5. Renew your home
Take a day to reinvent your home, change your room, the living room, the dining room … what you can!
If you believe in the philosophy of feng shui you can guide her through it, it will give you very good advice to bring more harmony.
6. Try to have cozy furniture
If your furniture is comforting, no doubt, getting home will be like going to heaven.
- Make sure that your mattress is comfortable and that it gives you a real rest at bedtime.
- The same as the seats in your room: try to make them pleasant and create the ideal space to have a cup of coffee, attend the visit or read a good book.
7. Use carpets
It is indeed satisfying to walk around the room with bare feet and feel the softness and warmth that a carpet gives us.
In addition, it is also useful for decreasing outside noise as it helps to muffle sounds.
8. Let your house talk about your life.
Evokes memories with the help of paintings or photographs.
Your family, your friends, your favorite countries, your most admired singers or artists and the best moments of your life.
You will undoubtedly get a great decoration!
It is lovely to feel that you live in a temple of love, good memories, creativity, color and good energy.