Fight Dry Cough With Violet Flowers
The flu and colds lead many people to ask themselves how to fight dry cough because it is one of the main symptoms of this type of affections.
To eliminate coughing it is important to flee the air currents, rest, do without cigarettes and alcoholic beverages and consume foods with antibiotic properties such as garlic or ginger, for example.
If, in addition, you put into practice home remedies that explain how to fight dry cough, getting rid of it in a short time will be even easier.
This time we encourage you to resort to violet, a flower that contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and expectorant properties that alleviate a cough, reduce inflammation and soothe throat itching, as well as end the headache and to lower the fever.
Do not forget that if the flu and colds have also brought the appearance of headaches, you can implement this home remedy for a headache that uses cayenne, although the violet is also perfect to end this type of discomfort.
- Half a tablespoon of dried violet flowers (you can buy them in a wide variety of herbalists)
- A glass of mineral water
Steps to follow to fight dry cough
- Pour the dry violet flowers into a glass.
- Heat the mineral water.
- When it comes to a boil, remove it from the fire and place it inside the same container in which you have introduced the violet flowers.
- Let the infusion sit for about 15 minutes.
- After a quarter of an hour, filter it with the help of a colander to remove the dried violet flowers.
Drink the violet tea little by little. If you take this action about 30 minutes before going to bed you can sleep much better at night.
You can resort to this home remedy that teaches you how to fight dry cough every day until the condition has disappeared.
- The advantages to highlight this home health trick focused on ending the cough are described below:
- It has a more practical and simple, because when preparing it just have to prepare an infusion by mixing water boiling and dried violet flowers.
- It is economical because you will only need a spoonful of violet flowers and a little water when you want to put it into practice.
- It has the power to accelerate the healing of dry cough, relieve a headache, reduce inflammation of the throat and lower fever.
- It is a 100% natural remedy that completely dispenses with chemical agents and toxic substances.
Do you like to improve your health status using home and natural remedies? If you have a cold you can also resort to this trick to eliminate the mucus in the throat made with honey.