An apple a day keeps the doctor away could be a very famous saying. Now, you’ll add a new twist to this saying by replacing the apple with apple cider vinegar. A daily dose of apple cider vinegar is additionally very effective to keep the doctor away.
It’s a quick and effective ingredient for your hair, skin, cleansing coffee machines, removing coffee and tea stains from stoneware cups, polishing armor, killing weeds, making pickles as well as used for salad dressing. Apple cider vinegar is such a helpful ingredient that you cannot resist the use of this ingredient every single day.
It’s not simply used for helping you out in the kitchen and for cleansing things, however it also has several natural advantages. it’s rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and fluorine. It’s also rich in vitamins like A, B1, B2, C, E, pectin and bioflavanoid. It is such a helpful ingredient that you simply need to use it in your daily routine.
Uses and Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar :
1. Shiny Hair
If you like to see your hair shiny and full, then you need to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar after a decent shampoo. it’s additionally a wonderful remedy for dandruff.
- Add half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of cold water and blend it well.
- Apply this solution over your hair after a decent shampooing process and leave it there for about half an hour and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this method many times a week to see fast and effective results.
2. Teeth Stains
If you’re finding it difficult to flaunt your yellow teeth, then apple cider vinegar is the affordable and simplest ingredient that will help you to improve the natural white color of your teeth. It’ll additionally work effectively on the bacteria in your mouth and gums.
- Gargle daily with apple cider vinegar the first thing in the morning and then brush your teeth like you do usually.
- Also, brushing your teeth with apple cider vinegar can help in reducing the yellowness of your teeth.
3. Detoxifying Your Home
Apple vinegar is created by zymosis the apple juice to make hard apple cider. Then it undergoes a second fermentation process where it becomes apple cider vinegar.
- Using the apple cider vinegar and other product in your home can help you to decrease the consumption and dependence on unnatural chemicals in your homes every day.
- Regular use of apple cider vinegar can give a healthy surrounding and environment in your home.
4. Regulates Skin pH
Apple vinegar is found to be a wonderful ingredient that may facilitate in removing age spots, ace scars, and warts aside from toning your skin.
- Use two parts of water to dilute one a part of apple vinegar and unfold this mixture everywhere your face with the assistance of a soft cotton ball.
- You can apply this at nighttime before planning to bed or perhaps use it in the morning before applying your moisturizer.
- It’ll facilitate in reducing age spots.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple vinegar so employing a band aid seal this soaked cotton ball over the wart on your face.
- Leave it there for nightlong and there are possibilities for the skin to swell when the apple cider vinegar solution reacts with the wart.
- The wart will fall off and repeat this treatment for some more days so that wart doesn’t reappear.
5. Weight Loss
If being overweight or obese could be a problem, then you have a good solution with you in the sort of apple cider vinegar.
It has been found that regular consumption of apple cider vinegar that’s wealthy in ethanol acid will help in significantly reducing abdominal fat, body weight, triglycerides and inches around your waist.
- Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in 16 ounces of water. mix it well and drink it on a daily basis for twelve weeks in the morning.
- You’ll notice that you have reduced your weight by two to three kilos after twelve weeks.
6. Natural Massaging
Massaging with apple cider vinegar on hands and feet gives relief to tired hands and feet. It uses to reduce joint pains and inflammations due to arthritis, when applied to the bone joints.
- Rub your hands and feet with apple cider vinegar and massage it gently before getting to bed, to induce rid of fatigue and pain in the joints.
7. Treats Sun burnt Skin
If you’re feeling that your skin has been sunburned because of excessive heat outside, then you can always think of having an apple cider vinegar bath to assuage your skin.
- Add half cup of apple cider vinegar in a bucket of water and bath in this water. Leave the water to react on your burnt skin for some time before patting it dry.
- You can additionally add one or two cups of apple cider vinegar to a bathtub crammed with water.
- Soak yourself in this water mixture for about half an hour then have a quick bath. all your discomfort because of sunburn can vanish instantly.
8. A Natural Aftershave
If you find the regular chemical aftershaves to cause skin irritation, then you’ll think about replacing it with natural apple cider vinegar.
- Add equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and blend them well.
- Apply this mixture over your face after a decent shave and you’ll never feel skin irritation after a shave.
9. Maintains Body pH
Apple cider vinegar helps to keep up healthy pH levels in the body. High level of acidity in the body leads to higher risk of infections. Apple cider vinegar helps to lower the acidity level.
- Mix two teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water and drink it once or twice daily to boost your immune system.
10. Body Detoxification
While balancing the pH of the body, apple cider vinegar does the complete detoxification of the body. Studies have shown that consuming apple cider vinegar helps in developing the cardiovascular circulation and detoxifying the liver.
- Sip some vinegar few times every day
11. Reduces Heart Burn
The hydrochloric acid present in the abdomen is the reason for pyrosis. Apple cider vinegar reduces the acidity of the abdomen because it is a very gentle acid. This helps to correct the acidity level of the abdomen.
- Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar followed by one glass of water to get relief from pyrosis.
12. Repels Fleas On Pets
- Mix one part of vinegar and one part of water
- Sprinkle this mix on the fur of your pet and rub it into the skin
- Continue this for some days to get rid of ectozoan infestation
- It is used for cleaning the toilet-pour apple cider vinegar into the toilet and keep it nightlong.
- It can be used for cleaning dishes rather than dish washing liquids.
- Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar in one cup of water and use this mixture to wipe microwaves, kitchen counters, glass windows, mirrors etc.
14. Cleanses The Lymphatic System
Apple cider vinegar helps in the breakdown of mucose in the body and clears the bodily fluid nodes. It can fight allergies as it reduces mucous formation and reduces sinus congestion.
- You can sip the apple cider vinegar few times every day or you can use two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar added to one glass of water and drink it in empty stomach.
15. Fights Yeast Infections
Apple cider vinegar has anti fungous properties. It contains natural enzymes that help in fighting fungus or yeast infections in humans.
- Mix one cup of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water
- Apply this mixture to the yeast infected areas of the skin many times daily
- Repeat the procedure for some days or until skin is cleared of infection.
You’ll notice that apple cider vinegar is the ultimate natural method to keep clean your home and to keep up your body health. you can additionally use it in several different ways according to your need.