Prepare lasagna recipes is much easier than you think. Often, we are overwhelmed unnecessarily because we consider that it is a dish that forces us to carry out a great methodology when, in reality, it is something very simple.
Lasagne is a dish of Italian origin that has quickly become popular throughout the world. It consists of several layers of semolina and dry wheat, interspersed with a filling and covered in mozzarella cheese with béchamel sauce.
The time has come for you to learn to prepare lasagna recipes in an easy and simple way. And remember that once you master these techniques, you can experiment and expand your culinary skills.
Easy ways to prepare lasagna recipes
1. Lasagna with vegetables
If you do not have much experience in the kitchen but want to start preparing lasagna on your own, it is best to opt for this recipe with vegetables. In this way, you can learn well the treatment of the ingredients and cooking times.
Vegetables, in this recipe, are a bit easier to prepare than meat. Therefore, it is a good option for newbies. Once the technique is mastered, portions of meat (white or red, depending on your preference) can be incorporated into this recipe.
- 2 small cups of chopped mushrooms (175 g).
- A pinch of pepper and some branches of oregano.
- ½ medium cup of low-fat cheese (95 g).
- 8 precooked lasagna plates (250 g).
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (45 mL).
- 4 large cups of spinach (600 g).
- 1 tomato cut in julienne (85 g).
- 3 cloves of ground garlic (15 g).
- ½ cup of zucchini (50 g).
- 1 medium onion (45 g).
- 1 tablespoon of salt (45 g).
- Preheat a pan with a little olive oil over low heat.
- Add the zucchini first with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and repeat the procedure. Then add the rest of the vegetables (leave the mushrooms and garlic behind ).
- Besides, we cook the spinach in a pot with boiling water and salt over high heat. For two minutes.
- Place the boxes of lasagna in a container (preferably glass).
- Remove the vegetables from the fire.
- The tomato paste should not be mixed with the vegetable filling, nor the mozzarella cheese. These go in layers, one on top of the others. The mechanics are a layer of pasta, stuffing (vegetables, cheese, tomato paste) and then béchamel sauce.
- Bake at an exact temperature of 180º C for 20 or 25 minutes.
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes and enjoy.
2. Traditional lasagna
It is also necessary to learn the traditional way of preparing lasagna. Not only to enjoy it but to delve into the root of the various variants that exist today of this recipe.
The filling, whether ground beef or chicken, is the key. Pay attention to the ingredients and quantities that we discuss below.
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil (50 mL).
- 2 ½ cups of béchamel sauce (275 mL).
- 3 cups of mozzarella cheese (400 g).
- 2 cups of tomato paste (250 mL).
- Molds for lasagna pasta (400 g).
- 1 cup of tomato paste (115 mL).
- 1 tablespoon of pepper (45 g).
- Ground beef (500 g).
- ½ tablespoon of salt (30 g).
- ½ onion (50 g).
- Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare the ground beef in a medium saucepan, over low heat, with salt, pepper, a little English sauce, onion, tomato paste and green peppers for about 20 minutes until well cooked.
- While the filling is cooking, prepare a mold where you will place the lasagna pasta.
- Once the filling is ready, repeat the following mechanics: pasta layer, filling, sauce.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese and the bechamel sauce, little by little.
- Repeat the process until covering the entire surface of the mold.
- Take to the oven at 180º C for 25 minutes.
- Once ready, let stand for five minutes before serving.
As you may have noticed, preparing lasagna does not have much science. Everything is about paying a little attention and daring to take the first step.
On the other hand, do not be afraid to replace meat with tuna or use non-traditional pasta sheets (made from spinach instead of flour only, for example), this will make the dish not monotonous, and the nutritional contribution will rise.