Every day you expose yourself to the elements of nature, from the heat transmitted through the sun’s rays directly on your skin, through the rain, snow, and dust with which to deal daily.
All this without adding stress, which in itself is a big problem. Finding a way to keep skin hydrated and free of impurities is important, and here we have the solution for you.
With this list of 7 citrus scrubs, you will be able to wear an always beautiful skin.
We know how busy you are every day. Responsibilities, duties, among many other things, occupy your agenda.
Do not worry if you notice that after so much stress you do not find the effective way to be able to take care of how your skin should be.
Exfoliants are products that deal directly with the negative consequences of climate and the environment on the skin. Remember that they repair, hydrate and condition the area to provide strength and beauty.
We understand that it is time for you to pamper yourself a bit. In a fairly simple and affordable way, you can prepare and apply this ideal product to take care of your skin in a sustainable and simple way.
Thus, among other benefits, you will save some money and you will know another way to look at citrus fruits.
But what makes this series of scrubs unbelievable? Simple. The characteristics of the fruits you will use.
Orange, lemon, strawberry, and pineapple are rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, and E.
Meet the 7 exfoliants with citrus scrubs for your skin
1. Strawberry, pineapple, and lemon
Pineapple contains a substance called bromelain, which cleanses and restores smoothness to the skin. Lemon fights bacteria, while strawberries are ideal for oily skin because they disinfect pimples and pimples.
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (10 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder (10 g)
- 2 strawberries
- Grind the strawberries with a fork.
- Process the pineapple slice in the blender to obtain its juice.
- Next, add lemon juice and strawberries.
- Then add the baking powder and wait for the effervescent effect to pass.
- Then mix and apply the paste.
- Place on the face and wait for it to take effect for 20 minutes.
- After the indicated time, rinse with warm water.
2. Lemon juice and milk powder
If you are looking to give your face a more illuminated and rejuvenated look, lemon is fantastic for this purpose.
Remember, lemon is a citrus that helps with the fight against bacteria and germs, while milk powder is ideal for moisturizing without accumulating sebum inside the pores.
- The juice of a lemon
- 1 spoonful of milk powder (10 g)
- Place the milk powder in a bowl, add the lemon juice and combine until you get a more or less homogeneous mixture.
- Press lightly with your fingertips on the oily areas: nose, chin, and forehead.
- After washing and drying your face, apply the mixture.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- To finish, rinse with warm water.
3. Lemon, honey and oatmeal juice
Lemon is a citrus loaded with vitamin C that helps repair skin tissues.
Honey, on the other hand, has extraordinary benefits in the dermis, besides being a great moisturizing and exfoliating cleanser.
Finally, oats whiten, exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- First, place the oatmeal in a bowl.
- Add the tablespoon of honey and mix.
- Next, add the lemon juice and combine until you get a cream.
- Apply the scrub giving circular massages.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse.
4. Orange and honey
In case you did not have it in mind, the orange peel contains sugars, nutrients, vitamins, flavonoids, and antioxidants. It is ideal for disinflame, nourish and disinfect areas with impurities.
Combined with honey it reinforces the antibacterial effect and helps us cleanse the face and remove dead cells.
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons of grated orange peel (20 g)
- Add the tablespoon of honey and the orange peel in a bowl and mix well to create a homogeneous paste.
- Clean the face thoroughly, and then apply the exfoliant evenly.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water to remove all residues.
5. Orange with lemon
The combination of orange and lemon directly combat acne, dryness, and spots on the skin.
Sea salt removes impurities and opens pores, while the touch of olive oil moisturizes the area.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (32 g)
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt (20 g)
- 1 small sliced orange
- 2 slices of lemon
- Start by smearing the olive oil in the blender and add the sea salt.
- Next cut the orange into slices and add them, together with the lemon ones, to the blender.
- Process all the ingredients until a doughy consistency is obtained.
- Clean the face well and apply the tips of the fingers.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse.
6. Sugar and lemon
On this occasion, we will take advantage of the exfoliating properties of the sugar grains and the antibacterial and cleansing benefits of the lemon.
- The juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar (30 g)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (48 g)
- Dilute the lemon juice in half a cup of water.
- Then, mix the ingredients in a glass container. First, introduce the diluted lemon juice and the white sugar.
- Stir very well with the help of a spoon so that they are integrated.
- Finish by adding the olive oil little by little and stirring until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- With circular movements, massage all the faces with the exfoliating cream.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and clean the entire face with plenty of warm water.
7. Tomato, lemon, and sugar
Meet this extraordinary recipe to exfoliate your face and provide strength, vitality, beauty, and hydration.
- 1 ripe tomato
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (20 g)
- With the help of a fork, crush the tomato until it turns into a porridge.
- Then add the juice of half a lemon and the tablespoons of sugar and mix well.
- Apply this exfoliant to the face using circular movements.
- Let stand a quarter of an hour and remove with cold water.
- Carry out this process 1 or 2 times a week, and you will see how your face recovers brightness and luminosity and you will eliminate all the impurities.