Many of us love coffee, are you one more? If your answer is “yes”, then you should try the recipes with coffee that we have collected.
Personally, I have tasted all of them and I can assure you that they are delicious and easy to prepare. Also, they are the perfect option if you want to stop drinking a lot of coffee, but you do not want to give it up completely.
Ready? To enjoy!
1. Coffee bread
The first of the recipes with coffee is ideal to start the day. It is a delicious and super fluffy bread. You can prepare it to replace your morning box bread.
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large whole eggs
- 120 grams of butter
- ½ cup of espresso
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of brown sugar or ½ cup of stevia
- Start by putting the butter at room temperature. If you have had it stored in the refrigerator, remove it and leave it in a bowl for about 25 minutes.
- Take a little of the butter and grease the mold of your pancake.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Check if the sugar is fine grain. If not, run it through the dry blender to make the grain finer.
- Place the butter soft and at room temperature in the blender or in a bowl and beat until acremar.
- Add the sugar and continue beating until it sponges.
- Add the eggs one by one, continuing to beat, and wait for the first one to incorporate well.
- Add the half cup of coffee and finish mixing.
- Turn off the blender and leave the mixture for a moment.
- In a bowl, hover the dry ingredients to make sure there are no small pebbles of flour, sugar or baking powder.
- Add, little by little, the mixer. While adding it, use a wooden stick or a balloon whisk to stir everything.
- Try to add the ingredients with enough calm to dissolve all the lumps.
- When the dough is homogeneous, empty it in the pancake mold and take it to the oven.
- Lower the oven temperature to 180 ° C and let it bake for 30 minutes.
- Before removing from the oven, insert a stick. If it comes out dry, the bread is ready. Otherwise, leave it for another 5 minutes and check again.
- Unmold and let cool before eating.
If you are diabetic, we recommend choosing stevia before sugar. Remember that you must watch the amount of bread you consume to avoid having your blood glucose have spikes that put you at risk.
2. Crunchy oat and espresso balls
Do you have a craving for something sweet, crispy and with a coffee flavor? Then, the second of the recipes with coffee will delight you. It has that sweet touch of raspberries and maple honey that is offset by the strong flavor of coffee.
Everything closes perfectly with the crunchiness of the nuts. You will see that it becomes one of the favorite desserts. Just remember to consume these balls with limitation, because only two of them give you a lot of energy … and calories.
- 2 ½ cups natural oat flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of espresso
- ½ butter stick
- ⅔ of maple honey
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- ¾ cup chopped fresh raspberries
- Melt the butter over low heat on the stove and leave it for later use.
- In a bowl mix the oat flakes, baking powder, salt, and espresso.
- In another bowl, incorporate maple syrup, milk, and eggs. Mix perfectly until they are completely united.
- Combine the mixture of oat flakes with milk and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Set the microwave oven to 300 degrees and grease a tray or use waxed paper.
- Add the nuts and raspberries to the oatmeal mixture and stir a little.
- With the help of a spoon, or with your hands, take the mixture and make small balls of about 5 centimeters.
- Place the balls on the tray and when it is full, put it in the oven.
- Lower the temperature to 200 degrees and let it bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- You can eat one or two balls, before exercising, or with milk, as part of your breakfast, if the day will be too tiring.
3. Gelatin light coffee
The last of the recipes with coffee is ideal to have a dessert that is easy to prepare and very fresh. We recommend it for the hottest days.
- ¼ cup of stevia
- 1 package of grenetina
- 2 cups of hot espresso coffee
- Mix the grenetine with the coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Add the stevia and wait until everything dissolves.
- Serve in small molds or cups and let stand for a couple of hours.
- With these recipes with coffee, we are sure that you will be able to find one that will help you calm the coffee craving without adding more caffeine to your day.