Stress is an emotional state that is characterized by a strong physical or emotional tension, almost always caused by circumstances too demanding.
It is a defense mechanism of the body that is originated by the instinct of survival, especially in situations that pose a danger or challenge.
It groups a wide variety of symptoms that can vary depending on its trigger. In general, it causes irritability, muscle aches, and poor mental performance.
At present, there are many therapeutic methods that are intended to counteract it so that it does not affect the quality of life.
Among these options, we find several natural juices, which combine healthy ingredients that help promote well-being.
Next, we want to share 5 delicious recipes, so you do not hesitate to prepare them when you face this problem.
1. Juice of almonds, banana and coconut water
Due to its high content of B vitamins, this natural juice is a good calming agent for the imbalances suffered by the nervous system due to stress.
In turn, it is a great source of iron, calcium and magnesium, minerals whose deficiency is related to emotional outbursts.
- 10 almonds
- 1 banana
- 1 glass of coconut water (200 ml)
- Add the almonds in the blender and cook with the banana and coconut water.
- Beat everything until you get a homogeneous drink.
- Eat the juice when you feel stress.
- Take it as a preventive 3 times a week.
2. Cashew juice and sunflower seeds
This delicious juice is an important source of magnesium and calcium, minerals that are involved in the control of central nervous system problems.
It’s high energy value, in addition to its antioxidants, improve mood and counteract the symptoms of stress.
- 2 spoonfuls of cashew nuts (6 units)
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (about 30 units)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and try them for a moment.
- Take it when you have some initial stress symptom.
3. Celery, broccoli and cauliflower juice
This healthy green juice is a source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that improve many aspects of physical and mental health.
Its depurative action promotes the elimination of waste from the body, a factor that is associated with the tendency to suffer stress crisis.
- 2 branches of celery
- ½ cup chopped broccoli (75 g)
- ½ cup chopped cauliflower (75 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
Wash the vegetables thoroughly and place them in the blender.
Add a glass of water and process for a few moments, until you get a homogeneous drink.
- Take the juice mid-morning, when you have too much work to do.
- If you already have stress, consume it up to 2 times a day.
4. Pear and oat juice
This revitalizing juice slows down the tension and irritability that occurs due to stress. It contains essential vitamins and minerals that regulate the production of cortisol to stop this emotional state.
- 1 ripe pear
- 2 tablespoons ground oats (30 g)
- 1 glass of mint infusion (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Cut a pear into several cubes and put it in the blender jar.
- Add the tablespoons of oatmeal and the mint infusion, and process everything for a few seconds.
- When the juice is ready, sweeten it with a spoonful of honey.
- Eat the drink when you feel physical or mental tension.
5. Carrot and celery juice
Due to its high content of antioxidant substances, carrot and celery juice is an interesting option to promote the wellbeing of the body in exhausting situations.
It is ideal for balancing the functions of the central nervous system since it reduces anxiety, nerves and other emotional symptoms that accompany stress.
- 6 carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cucumber
- 4 branches of parsley
- Pass all the vegetables through a juice extractor.
- After obtaining the drinks, combine them in the blender to obtain a single juice.
- Take the juice mid-morning, when you feel tired or stressed.
- If you consider it necessary, repeat your intake in the afternoon.
Do you usually go through stress situations? Now that you know how to fight it naturally do not hesitate to prepare some of these juices at home.
Of course, to achieve optimal results, try to rest the right and practice a relaxation technique.