One day, you climb a normal ladder and you realize that you feel too much fatigue.
Then, you realize that sometimes your heart beats too hard, for no apparent reason. You get scared and go to the doctor.
Fortunately, it’s not as serious as you thought. “You have low hemoglobin levels,” he says, “you only have anemia.”
You breathe with relief, you come out of the doctor’s office and suddenly you have a question, “What can I eat to have normal hemoglobin levels?”
This situation is very common. Your symptoms are so worrisome that when they tell you that you suffer from anemia, you forget to ask what steps you have to take to end it.
The best way is food, so we are going to give you some advice in this regard.
What to take to have normal levels of hemoglobin levels
The liver is rich in iron and this is essential for normal hemoglobin levels. There are people who are reluctant to ingest it. Some because it is that part of the body, while others avoid it because of the taste.
- If they are in either case, we recommend that you give them a chance. With time you will get used to it and you will earn a lot. In fact, it is one of the most effective foods to get what we want.
In addition, there are very appetizing recipes that will teach you to appreciate this food.
2. Legumes with vegetables to reach normal hemoglobin levels
When it comes to plant-based foods, the body sometimes finds it difficult to stockpile iron.
Therefore, you need extra help, which you will have thanks to vegetables rich in vitamin C. This vitamin is very powerful in this regard.
- The best is that we usually eat them that way, so we do not need to investigate how to cook them. However, remember that you can not only take them for hot dishes: you can also use them in salads.
3. Vegetables rich in vitamin C
Knowing what we said above, then give you a list of vegetables with vitamin C more.
In this way, you will enrich all your dishes, to achieve normal hemoglobin levels.
- Peppers, especially if they are raw
- Brussels sprouts
4. Foods rich in folic acid
Not only is it important for pregnancy. It is also for hemoglobin since it helps the creation of red blood cells.
However, we are used to refer to it only when we talk about the typical tablets that are taken when we are pregnant.
Therefore, we often do not know what elements contain it in high doses.
In this sense, we offer you another list that will facilitate the process of designing a dish that will allow you to end the anemia.
- Wheat germ
- Pumpkin seeds
To these must be added others cited in other sections, such as green vegetables, legumes, and liver.
Bluefish has all the advantages of previous foods. Also, it is identified as a fatty fish. This stands out for the presence of vitamin B, essential for the production of red blood cells.
Increase your consumption of:
How to take food to reach normal levels of hemoglobin
The increased interest in food has meant a renewed taste for cuisine. As a result, we know that the traditional way of preparing food is not always the most appropriate.
In the case at hand, we recommend lowering the cooking time. Heating food causes its composition to be altered. Therefore, it is best to use heat to make them edible.
- Think that in the case of vegetables, you have to look for the texture al dente. At first, I might shock you, but it’s the healthiest. In this way, you will take advantage of all its nutrients.
- As for meat and fish, each species has its point, so the ideal is to respect it and not overcook it.
As long as it is not a symptom of another aggressive disease, the lack of hemoglobin is easy to control. Simply enter a series of foods more often and soon you will begin to feel better.