Surely we have all heard that eating fruits and vegetables is good for health, that it is good for our body and that we should include them in our diet to get all the benefits of fruits and vegetables. Did you know that the WHO ensures that the low consumption of fruits and vegetables is the 20th risk of mortality?
Here We Will Tell You What Are The Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables
1. Vegetables and fruits are rich in water, so their consumption provides more hydration to the body and helps eliminate toxins.
2. It is fundamental for children since it promotes optimal growth and development of your body.
3. They are rich in fiber, so it is ideal to improve digestive function.
4. They have a high content of antioxidants, can delay the aging of the body, and also protect the body from cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases.
5. They are low in fat and are satisfying for the body, so it is ideal for weight loss.
6. They are rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps the body to prevent some diseases such as cancer and also to maintain the immune system at an optimum level.
7. Yellow vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamin A; they help to maintain the healthy and beautiful skin, fighting the damages produced by the solar rays.
8. White fruits and vegetables help fight some infections, increases the production of white blood cells, strengthens the body’s defenses and help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
9. Foods red as tomatoes, beets, cherries, and cranberries help mitigate cardiovascular problems and improve blood circulation. They also help improve the memory and functioning of the urinary system.
10. Being nutrients rich in nutrients, they can revitalize the body, increase energy levels helping you to combat fatigue, fatigue, and stress.
General Recommendations To Get All The Benefits Of Fruits And Vegetables
- The daily recommended to consume is five servings a day between fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits are recommended to be consumed in fruit and not in juice.
- Try to combine fruits and vegetables of all colors, thus ensuring you consume a variety of nutrients and vitamins.
- Be very careful with the preparation so that fruits and vegetables retain their properties, ideally to prepare them in the oven, steamed or boiled, but with skin.
- For the preparation, it uses pots with airtight closing and also uses little water.
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces.
- Cook the vegetables at the right time, excess cooking causes loss of nutrients.
- If you keep the fruits and vegetables in the fridge, take them out before consuming them, it will improve their flavor and texture.