Here we present several oatmeal recipes that you can not miss in your diet. All are very easy to prepare and does not require excessive spending when making the purchase at the supermarket.
We know that oatmeal is a cereal rich in fiber, with high nutritional value and that contains essential amino acids that help the body to get rid of that which does not provide benefits. Although it may seem a very simple food, in reality, it is very versatile in the kitchen and easy to incorporate.
From a nutritional point of view, oats are a complete food. It has proteins and minerals (magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium).
Also in its composition highlights the presence of vitamins of group B (such as B1 and B2) and vitamin E. It also contains carbohydrates, which provide six of the eight essential amino acids.
Oatmeal essential recipes
1. Oatmeal and chocolate cookies without oven
To prepare this recipe, you must have all the ingredients previously prepared and measured. This is because time is an important factor. It is also necessary to cover a tray with waxed paper or baking paper.
This recipe gives for a ration of 12 cookies.
- 1 cup of sugar (250 g)
- 1/2 stick of butter (150 g).
- 1/4 cup of milk (150 mL).
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate powder (35 g).
- 1 1/2 cups of natural oat flakes (375 g).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (5 mL).
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Place the sugar, butter, milk, and chocolate in a container; We mix everything and take it to medium heat and stir occasionally.
- When it begins to boil, and the butter has melted, add the vanilla and the pinch of salt, and without stopping to move, leave the cooking for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the oat flakes, mix until well covered and let cool 5 minutes.
- Then with an ice cream spoon, place portions of the mixture on the baking paper, and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Let cool for approximately 1 hour at room temperature, to accelerate the process you can place them to refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Oatmeal pancakes and bananas
This is another of the essential oatmeal recipes in the home. It is a great alternative for a healthy breakfast, tasty and rich in protein. It is ideal for those who take care of their figure without neglecting good taste and taste.
For 2 persons.
- 1 teaspoon of honey (5 mL).
- 3 egg whites (approximately 90 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (5 mL).
- 2 large exchanges (400 g approximately).
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (5 g).
- 2 cups oat flakes (500 g).
- ½ cup of water (125 mL).
- Place all the ingredients in the blender. Beat until well blended. There should be a slightly thick dough.
- Heat a non-stick pan and place a little of the mixture. Let cook for 2 or 3 minutes and flip.
- Repeat the operation with the entire mixture. It can be served with a little honey or cinnamon powder.
3. Oatmeal cooked with milk
To enjoy a full breakfast, nutritious and that gives you energy, you can make this recipe.
This alternative oatmeal recipe gives for 2 people.
- 1 cup of milk (250 mL).
- ½ cup oat flake (125 g)
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon peel (10 g).
- 1 cinnamon stick 3 to 5 centimeters.
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- The milk cup is placed in a container.
- Add the lemon peel and the cinnamon stick.
- When it begins to boil add the cup of oatmeal (keep in mind that when cooking the oat flakes they increase their size).
- Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let stand a little, serve in a cup or bowl.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top (to taste).
4. Oatmeal, chocolate, coconut and dulce de leche
This option of oatmeal recipes gives for 15 chocolates.
- 2 cups oatmeal flake (500 g).
- 5 tablespoons of dulce de leche (75 g).
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa with sugar (90 g).
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of milk (45 or 60 mL).
- ½ cup of butter (125 g).
- 1 cup shredded coconut (250 go to taste)
- In a large bowl distribute the oatmeal. Then place the milk, cocoa, then the tablespoons of dulce de leche and finally the butter.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- When it is already integrated, make balls with your hands and pass them by coconut, then take them for 20 or 30 minutes to the refrigerator, and that’s it.
You can not miss these oatmeal recipes because it is about, nothing more or less than the queen of cereals. Due to its high nutritional value in whose content are proteins, vitamins and other nutrients highly beneficial to the body.