High diabetes is a disorder that we must control as soon as possible to avoid serious consequences in our health.In addition to following the proper medical treatment, some plants can help us treat high diabetes naturally and without harmful side effects.
Discover in this article which are the 7 best medicinal infusions to treat high diabetes naturally. Among them, we highlight stevia, cinnamon or avocado leaf.
We can alternate or combine them to benefit from all their healing properties.
The Risks of High Sugar
High blood sugar levels can not only lead to diabetes. They are also related to other disorders such as obesity or the terrible and current insulin resistance.
These disorders are damaging our health and make us vulnerable to suffer different types of cardiovascular diseases.
Also, in addition to taking these infusions that we present below, we must also take into account our diet.
- We must avoid all those sugars and refined flours or fruits that raise the glucose suddenly.
- The most advisable thing is that a good nutritionist guides us and facilitates a diet.
Stevia is a medicinal plant of Paraguayan origin well known for its ability to treat high diabetes naturally.
Its high sweetening power, in addition, allows us to use it instead of sugar for all kinds of sweets, desserts, and drinks. If we take it regularly, alone or combined with other remedies, we will also achieve the following benefits:
- Improves the health of teeth and gums.
- It alkalizes the organism.
- It is digestive.
- It helps us eliminate excess fluids in our body.
- It helps to lower arterial hypertension.
- Combats the free radicals that cause aging.
- Upload the defenses.
The cinnamon stands out for its amazing and numerous health properties. However, we should choose the variety of Ceylon from this exotic spice, which is the one with the most medicinal virtues.
In this way, we can use it to flavor all kinds of dishes, as many sweets (cookies, biscuits, cakes, smoothies) as salty (stews or roasts).
Cinnamon gives us many other benefits:
- Improves digestion and reduces flatulence.
- It is a natural antibiotic.
- Reduces bad breath
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves respiratory diseases.
- It is stimulating and aphrodisiac.
The wormwood or artemisia is a medicinal plant that stands out for its strong bitterness. This plant is popular for its purifying properties that improve liver function.
In Antiquity, wormwood was taken when a person suffered some kind of poisoning, for example, by lead.
The infusion of wormwood is an excellent remedy to treat high diabetes naturally, as it causes a rapid decrease in sugar. It can be an option, too, for when we have exceeded the sugar.
For this reason, we recommend consuming it in small quantities and avoiding its treatment for long periods.
4. Avocado leaf
Not only avocado fruit, an avocado leaf is a superfood. Its leaf also hides many medicinal properties. Besides being an excellent remedy for high diabetes, it also helps us to cure other disorders :
- It reduces arterial hypertension.
- Calm a cough
- Relieves the discomfort of menstruation and menopause.
- It improves the acidity.
- Fight intestinal parasites.
- Eliminates the stones of the kidneys.
Both the artichoke and its leaf are two excellent remedies to stabilize blood sugar levels. This is due to its content in inulin, a type of fiber that favors the transformation of sugar into energy.
For this reason, we can take the infusion of its leaf or the surplus broth of the artichokes.
6. Green tea
The green tea is an ancient drink with medicinal properties so we should take it every day.
- Thanks to its content in polyphenols, green tea helps metabolize sugar and facilitates the function of the pancreas.
- However, to comply with this property, we must take it separately from meals, at least one hour after eating.
7. Oat water
The oat water is infused cereal flakes of this, a different way to use. However, this healing recipe helps us to reduce sugar and cholesterol and also facilitates weight loss in a healthy way.
We can include oats in our daily menus and benefit our health.